Are you a tenant facing eviction in Lawrence Township, Indiana?*
If so, you may qualify for FREE legal advice at our Small Claims Virtual Legal Clinic.
To be eligible for this clinic:
- You must live in a rental property (house or apartment) located in Lawrence Township, Indiana;
- Your landlord has already filed to evict you, and your case is pending in the Lawrence Township Small Claims Court; and
- Your household income must be less than 125% of the current Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How it Works:
- Click on the Registration button below.
- Select a date and time to meet with an attorney. Appointments are limited, so sign up early!
- After scheduling an appointment, clients will receive a confirmation text message and email.
- Before your appointment, please download the Zoom app to your phone or computer: https://zoom.us/join
- On the day of the clinic, you will receive a text or email with a Zoom link. Click this link to meet with an intake specialist.
- The intake specialist will ask questions to better understand your case, and to determine whether you qualify for the clinic. The specialist is not able to give legal advice.
- When your intake is done, the intake specialist will place you in the queue for an attorney.
- When the attorney is available, he or she will send a second text or email with a different Zoom link. Click this link to meet with the attorney.
Upcoming Clinic Dates:
- April 9, 2021, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- April 23, 2021, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
* If you live in Indiana, but your case is not in Lawrence Township, please contact one of the following organizations for assistance:
This Clinic is made possible through the support of the Lawrence Township Small Claims Court, the Indiana Office of Judicial Administration, and Indiana Legal Services.