If you are facing eviction, or you are being sued for damages after an eviction:
- Attend Pro Bono Indiana’s virtual state-wide eviction clinic (open 1st & 3rd Fridays from 10 am – 2 pm ET)
- Find a local eviction clinic at IndianaLegalHelp.org
- Apply for legal assistance
- Indiana Legal Services
- Indianapolis Legal Aid Society: Call (317) 635-9538 to speak to an attorney
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic
Welcome to the Heartland Pro Bono Council!
Heartland matches volunteer attorneys with people with civil legal matters in Marion County, Indiana, but who cannot afford to hire an attorney. Our volunteers can provide assistance with divorce, custody, visitation, adult & child guardianships, estate planning, small estate administration, landlord/tenant, debt collection (defense only), foreclosure (defense only), and bankruptcy.
ALL intakes and referrals are done through Indianapolis Legal Aid Society, Indiana Legal Services, and the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic. If you need legal assistance, please contact these organizations. If you qualify, but our partner cannot take your case, they may send you to us for help. Referrals are not guaranteed; agencies are under no obligation to refer cases to Heartland, and Heartland is not able to accept every qualified referral.