The information provided on this website is not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship, and the documents, instructions, forms, and links on this website are not a substitute for representation by a licensed attorney.
FREE Family Law Legal Advice Clinic
Volunteer attorneys and attorneys from Kid’s Voice provide free legal advice and help with legal forms regarding divorce, custody, adoption, child support, family safety planning, and other family law issues. Check the Kid’s Voice website for the list of clinic dates, times, and locations.
Filing for Divorce (Marion County)
- Fill-in court forms (with instructions), including forms used to file for divorce.
- Children Cope with Divorce (required for all divorcing parents with children under 18)
- Financial Declaration Form (each party must complete and file this form with the court within 30 days after the initial divorce petition is filed)
- Indiana Marriage License lookup
These resources are for parents who are not married to each other.
- Child Support Program information
- List of IV-D offices where you can get help with obtaining child support in Marion County
- Child Support Division, Marion County Prosecutor’s Office
Resources for individuals who want (or already have) custody or visitation with someone else’s child (e.g., grandchild, niece/nephew, or stepchild).