The information provided on this website is not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship, and the documents, instructions, forms, and links on this website are not a substitute for representation by a licensed attorney.
Filing for Divorce (Marion County)
- Fill-in court forms (with instructions), including forms used to file for divorce.
- Children Cope with Divorce (required for all divorcing parents with children under 18)
- Financial Declaration Form (each party must complete and file this form with the court within 30 days after the initial divorce petition is filed)
- Indiana Marriage License lookup
These resources are for parents who are not married to each other.
- Child Support Program information
- List of IV-D offices where you can get help with obtaining child support in Marion County
- Child Support Division, Marion County Prosecutor’s Office
Resources for individuals who want (or already have) custody or visitation with someone else’s child (e.g., grandchild, niece/nephew, or stepchild).